Ads Top

How To Hack An Gmail Account 2016

20162f022f172fde2fgma.jpg

Follow These Simple Steps:

  • 1-First sign out of your gmail account
  • 2-Go to "I Cannot Access My Account "
  • 3-Go to Yopmail.com and enter any random name eg:walter and then click check inbox and leave it open.
  • 4-On "I Cannot Access My Account "page in Gmail just click forgot my username and go to username recovery page.
  • 5-Enter The Yopmail email you just opened eg :walter@yopmail.com
  • 6-now click check for new emails tab in yopmail you will get all the gmail id's associated with it eg you'll get some gmail id's like xx@gmail.com copy that id
  • 7- just go again to the "I Cannot Access My Account " in gmail and this time choose forgot my password and go to password recovery page
  • 8-Now Enter The Gmail Id You Copied xx@gmail.com in username fill the captcha and everything
  • 9-Go to the yopmail inbox click on the link gmail posted and reset

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.